The entomology laboratory at the Southwest Florida Research and Education Center (SWFREC) is part of the University of Florida's/IFAS research and education centers. There are 19 research centers throughout Florida. The SWFREC is located in Immokalee, FL, and responds to the agricultural needs of the region.
The Entomology program's objective is to collaborate with plant and animal producers of the region to attend their concerns with respect to insect pest and their management, natural enemies' conservation, insecticide use, and best management practices.
- Introduction and augmentation of natural enemies for management of Asian citrus psyllid and HLB
- Insecticidal control of Asian citrus psyllid: effects on secondary pests and natural enemies
- Effectiveness ranking for insecticides against Asian citrus psyllid
- Gulf CHMA Update
- Living with citrus greening in Florida
- UF/IFAS Researcher Feted For Service To Citrus
- Bemisia: Bionomics and Management of a Global Pest by Phil Stansly and S.E. Naranjo (eds.)